Sunday 4 July 2021

Yahweh Rapha - God Who Heals

God can use anyone at anytime even in the most mundane tasks or everyday routines.

Source: youtube.com
Today is 25th May 2021 and I find myself writing this testimony way past my bedtime on a school night but I just could not sleep without sharing the incredible miracle that happened today 

let me start at the beginning… 

For a good few months I have had trouble with the windscreen in my car, I had people look at it, fix it (and charge a big bill) but it still was causing major issues. Then to top it off one day I heard a SMASH and there it was, a crack in my windscreen which started off tiny but as they do  - it slowly grew bigger and bigger until I could no longer ignore it .  It was at this point my mum kept telling me that I needed to get it fixed and I did intend on doing that but as life is so busy I never got around to it. Little did I know that God had it all in hand and everything about this fell into place today about 3 months later.

So about 3 months ago I opened my doors to my class (I am a teacher) and after I had welcomed around 15 children the office staff came running in with urgency telling me not to let anyone else in.  There was a positive case and my class has to self-isolate for 10 days. After talking with mum about the events she saw this as a fantastic opportunity for me to get my windscreen fixed and said she would arrange it I just needed to be at home and pay the bill.

Within an hour a lovely and very helpful guy named Tim knocked my door and after explaining everything began fixing my windscreen.  Once he had finished we began talking and it was in this conversation he mentioned that his mum had cancer.  Through communicating with him I had told him that I would like to pray for his Mum if that was okay and even though he is not a Christian he was very grateful and accepted the offer.  From that moment, myself and many brothers and sisters have been praying for his mum. I have had no contact since then and knew no more about his mum or her situation but trusted God through continual prayer to work with Tim’s mum and the family.   

Source: Faith focus buckner.org

Then today I received news that his mum had been given 5% chance of survival (It was her second time around, it was everywhere and more aggressive) but they went to the hospital for MRI results and every single bit of cancer in her body had completely gone!! Not a trace! I was told the hospital staff were baffled and everyone was amazed.  I know it is the power of prayer and our amazing Lord!

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” Philippians 4:6

God can use anyone at anytime even in the most mundane tasks or everyday routines. God always knew my class would get sent home that day, that Tim would be the one to come and fix my window, and that we would talk and as a result we would pray for his mum and best of all that his mum would be healed.  None of that was a coincidence only a God-incidence. 

God is never early, never late but always on time” Psalm 31:15

God Bless you all



Author: Joleana O'Neill

May God bless and enrich your life

Please feel free to share this article and other articles on

this site with friends, family and others

 


1 comment:

  1. Our God is Awesome Yahweh Rapha Miracle working God Praise You Lord. Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete