Saturday 20 November 2021

Time - The seal of the Blessed Holy One

He knows best and all His ways are just. So wait on the Lord at all times.

hagenberg-gamejam.at
In coming to write this blog (which has been a long time coming) around the theme/word 'time' I thought where do I start. One of the things I do when I spell out a word is I re-arrange the letters to see what other word I can spell, as in this case of 'time' I reversed the letters which gave me 'emit' and on looking up the definition of 'emit' I found:-

1. To give or send out (matter or energy); isotopes that emit radioactive particles. 

2(a) To give out as sound, utter. (b) To voice, express. 

3. To issue with authority.

I also looked up the Hebrew definition which stated that the three letters, Aleph, Mem, Tav are the first, middle and last letters of the Hebrew language. Also meaning "The seal of the Blessed Holy One".

Eureka, could you Adam and Eve it, I not only had my title, but my start, middle and last part of this blog.

So I don't know about you, but when I hear or use the word time it's often attached or referenced to many/various meanings or sayings, such as:-

"Wintertime", "Christmastime", "Springtime", "Summertime", "Autumntime", "Harvesttime", "Daytime", "Nighttime", "Breakfasttime", "Lunchtime", "Dinnertime", "Suppertime", Etc. Etc.

Yes time, time and time again as through the spirit and the Word from Genesis to Revelation. In the beginning, creation, life/death, fall, separation from God and all the time in between to eternity with God.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones; a time to embrace, and to refrain from embracing; a time to gain, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace".

Amongst many blessed times as when we first experienced and witnessed our daughter give birth to their first son in August 2017, and their second in January 2021. My baby sister celebrating her big 60th in March and our mother her big 90th in July. Then when we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on 11th September 2021. Also we celebrated with our eldest granddaughter her 18th birthday on remembrance day, 11th November.

Yes what with climate change, (land, sea and sky disasters), health (sickness), wealth (poverty) and violence. Leaders of countries having conferences, summit meetings to try and address and correct these issues. Then you have pro and anti protestors. All of which Father God is fully aware and in control of.

Which brings me right up to the present time - The Eternal Word - John 1:1-5

vinebiblestudy.org
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it".  
And oh what a time to give praise and thanks to our faithful loving Father God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and ever present with us the Holy Spirit for such a time as this.

For as a hymn by John B. Vaughan says:

There's a blessed time that's coming soon

It may be evening, morning or at noon

The wedding of the bride, united with the groom

We shall see the King when He comes

We shall see the King

We shall see the King

We shall see the King, when He comes

He is coming in power, We'll hail the blessed hour

We shall see the King when He comes.

So my friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, whilst it may look like we are surrounded by uncertain, unprecedented times our God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is the Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End and has a perfect plan for each of our lives that requires certain things to happen at a certain time, so don't be impatient for the Lord to act out everything in His time, remember He knows best and all His ways are just. So wait on the Lord at all times.

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed. A refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 31:14-15 But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say "You are my God" My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me.


Author: Inie Jean

May God bless and enrich your life

Please feel free to share this article and other articles on this site with friends, family and other

No comments:

Post a Comment