Sunday 23 September 2018

The King of Kings lives in me

Does your heart not burn to believe in the Wind of my God? His name is Jesus, He is my God, King, Prophet and my Lord. Jesus is the Son of God and God is the Creator of all things

Source: YouTube
You can bring numbers to mock me and to come against me, you can bring many accusing voices before me, you can beat me up, you can spit in my face, you can hurt me with words, you can bring shame upon me, But…… You can NEVER EVER touch where the King of my heart resides, the King of Kings lives in me, Praise God.

You have no power to take away my faith and belief, Amen. My faith and belief are like the wind you cannot see it or touch it, yet it touches and affects me. You cannot catch it but it catches me and makes me wonder, you can get angry with it and mad because of it. You cannot beat it but it beats you up with an everlasting love and kindness, you cannot understand it but it understands you more than you could ever understand yourself.

Source: Main Street UMC - Kernersville, NC
Does your heart not burn to believe in the Wind of my God? His Name is Jesus, He is my God, King, Prophet and my Lord. Jesus is the Son of God and God is the Creator of all things. Don’t ever be ashamed of God, if you are a Christian then always lift-up his Majestic Name the Name above all Names, Jesus Christ. The Name where by every knee will bow.

What an honour to be the beautiful hands and feet that bring the Good News, Ambassadors for Christ Jesus, created by God with a plan and purpose for our lives, created for a time such as this, Amen, Praise God.

Author: Anonymous

May God bless and enrich your life

Please feel free to share this article and other articles on this site with friends, family and others

5 comments:

  1. 'You have no power to take away my faith and belief, Amen. My faith and belief are like the wind you cannot see it or touch it, yet it touches and affects me'. What a powerful word this morning that reminds us that our faith and belief in Jesus can never be taken away. Let us strengthen and protect our faith by living God's Word and not allowing the things of this world to contaminate the living water that feed's us. Thank you for this wonderful blessing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As in the song Jesus you ARE "The King of my heart" Amen
    "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Matt 5-44
    God help us we pray Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding us that no matter what goes on around us, Jesus is still King of our hearts. As it says in Romans, nothing in all of creation can separate us from the Love of God. Lord please protect our hearts and minds as we seek to serve You each day in this battle of life, and may our love for You grow stronger and stronger. In Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this blog today . Yes Jesus is our Lord and Savior its all for Jesus all we are, and have and ever hope to be . all our ambitions hopes and plans we surrender these into the hands of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ , for its only in His WILL that we are free , And what should our answer be when we are called of God?
    ISAIAH 6;8
    i then heard the voice of the Lord saying "whom shall i send? who will go for us?" and i said "here i am ,send me AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for blessings to share what is in your heart the assurance that the King of king lives in our hearts of those who believe and trust in Him may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all Amen

    ReplyDelete